NEW: Meet our new Courthouse Navigators: staff trained to help you at the courthouse and answer your questions. Click Here

Court Forms

Find A Form Court Forms

Downloadable Forms

IMPORTANT: Four justice courts recently moved to a new location and the new address is not yet updated on all of the forms below. If you have a matter in the Highland, East Mesa, North Mesa, or West Mesa Justice Court, please look for the following address in the drop-down court menu or use the blank line in the drop-down menu and write in the court name and the following address:  222 E. Javelina Ave   Mesa, AZ 85210. This is the new address to use for mail to those four courts.  Thank you.

This notice will be removed once all court forms are updated.

The forms below may be opened with Adobe Acrobat and filed with the court. Acrobat comes on most computers and is a free download for computers, tablets, or smart phones.

Please type or write legibly; unreadable handwriting may cause delays or errors. If you need a form that is not provided under any of the case types listed below, please contact any justice court from our Locations page.

More information and assistance may be available at

Looking for the form to apply for a time payment plan? Visit I Want To --> Make a Payment.

IMPORTANT: Garnishment procedures are governed by Arizona law and are extremely complicated. It is advised that parties receive legal advice.

There are generally three parties to a garnishment proceeding:

  • Judgment Creditor: a person or entity who has been granted a money judgment
  • Judgment Debtor: a person or entity who owes a money judgment
  • Garnishee: a person or entity holding money or property belonging to a judgment debtor

Garnishment is a process that helps the creditor collect on the judgment by accessing money or property that belongs to the debtor, but is currently held by the garnishee. 

There are two types of garnishment proceedings:

  • Garnishment of earnings (wages the debtor is earning at a job)
  • Garnishment of non-earnings (such as bank accounts, etc.)

Our "How-To" packets should provide all that you need. Some garnishment cases may have special circumstances which need forms that are not included in the packets. Please contact a court to receive what you need.

Make sure to download the correct packet or form for your type of garnishment case:

How to Apply for Writ of Garnishment How to Apply for Writ of Garnishment
Garnishee's Answer Garnishee's Answer
Request for Hearing Request for Hearing

All case types except for Small Claims may be appealed. Some, such as evictions, have very tight deadlines. In the event you do not complete your part of the appeal in time, it may be considered abandoned and dismissed.

Notice of Appeal - Eviction How to Appeal Your Eviction
Notice of Appeal - Civil How to Appeal Your Civil Case
Notice of Appeal - Civil Traffic How to Appeal Your Civil Traffic Case
Notice of Appeal - Criminal How to Appeal Your Criminal Traffic Case
Appellant Memorandum
Motion to Waive Bond - Civil Traffic

Arizona voters passed Proposition 207 in November, 2020. Among its provisions is the ability to petition a court at no cost to expunge certain marijuana-related records. Please ensure you have read the information on our Prop 207 web page before using this form to begin the process.

There is a court cost for filing many, but not all, of the forms above.

We know there are hardships which limit any individual's source of funds. There are times when court filing fees may be deferred or waived. A deferral puts off the costs to be paid for filing until after the case is resolved. A waiver removes the costs involved.

Persons who are unable to pay court filing fees may apply for a waiver or deferral. Court policies for fee deferral and waiver applications are listed in section 5-206 of the Arizona Code of Judicial Administration

IMPORTANT: You must speak with a court clerk before submitting your application.